Madelyn Faith Waychoff, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate HospitalNewport News, Virginia
Education & Training
- Baylor UniversityDSc, Emergency Medicine, 2015 - 2016
- University of Nebraska at KearneyPhysician Assistant, MS, 2010
- University of NebraskaBS, Physician Assistant Studies, 2008 - 2009
- Society of Air Force Physician AssistantsMember
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAssociation between seatbelt sign and internal injuries in the contemporary airbag era: A retrospective cohort study.Julie M. Glover, Madelyn F. Waychoff, Monica Casmaer, Michael D. April, Curtis J. Hunter, Scott T. Trexler, Lorne H. Blackbourne> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Apr 1
- Sexual enhancer-induced vision loss.Madelyn F. Waychoff, Michael D. April, Monica Casmaer> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Mar 1
Office3551 Roger Brooke Dr
San Antonio, TX 78234Phone(302) 677-2600
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: