Dr. Albahhar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4201-B Anderson Ave
Suite # 2
Manhattan, KS 66502Phone(785) 320-7774Fax(785) 320-7758
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Majdy Albahhar is a dermatologist in Manhattan, KS. He received his medical degree from King Abdulaziz University College of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Arabic. He specializes in dermatopathology and is experienced in general dermatology, dermatitis, psoriasis, chronic plaque psoriasis, and dermatologic surgery.
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Dermatopathology, 2014 - 2015
- University of Miami Hospital & ClinicFellowship, 2014 - 2015
- University of Miami School of MedicineFellowship, 2014 - 2015
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineChief Residency, Dermatology, 2013 - 2014
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2011 - 2014
- Howard UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2010 - 2011
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- King Abdulaziz University College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- DC State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- FAAD (Fellow) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Enlarging pink plaque on the trunk in a middle-aged woman.Fleta N. Bray, Lucy L. Chen, Majdy Albahhar> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 2016 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: