Dr. Loukas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDepartment of Anatomical Sciences, St. George's University
Great River, NY 11739Phone(473) 444-4175
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of WarsawClass of 2000
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThe Evolution of Corpus Callosotomy for Epilepsy Management.Aparna Vaddiparti, Richard Huang, David Blihar, Maira du Plessis, Michael J. Montalbano, R. Shane Tubbs, Marios Loukas> ;World Neurosurgery. 2021 Jan 1
- 7 citationsArterial Supply of the Thalamus: A Comprehensive ReviewStephen J. Bordes, Cassidy Werner, Mansour Mathkour, Erin McCormack, Joe Iwanaga, Marios Loukas, Markus Lammle, Aaron S. Dumont, R. Shane Tubbs> ;World Neurosurgery. 2020 Feb 7
- 7 citationsCaudal Regression Syndrome-A Review Focusing on Genetic Associations.Tyler Warner, Tyler Scullen, Joe Iwanaga, Marios Loukas, Cuong J. Bui, Aaron S. Dumont, R. Shane Tubbs> ;World Neurosurgery. 2020 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Second-Chance Med SchoolJuly 31st, 2014
- Indian SGU Faculty Members Recognized for Their Excellence in Medicine and Medical EducationSeptember 7th, 2021
- Polish, Greek
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: