Dr. Eckardt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeYale New Haven Hospital
New Haven, CT 06510
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2016 - 2023
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2016
- College of the Holy CrossBA, Biology, 2005 - 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- Aggressive osteoblastoma with a secondary aneurysmal bone cyst treated with denosumab.Karlton Wong, Jomjit Chantharasamee, Scott D. Nelson, Mark A. Eckardt, Kambiz Motamedi, Francis J. Hornicek, Arun S. Singh> ;Rare Tumors. 2021 Aug 29
- Translating Knowledge About the Immune Microenvironment of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors into Effective Clinical Strategies.Jomjit Chantharasamee, Jacob J. Adashek, Karlton Wong, Mark A. Eckardt, Bartosz Chmielowski, Sarah M. Dry, Fritz C. Eilber, Arun S. Singh> ;Current Treatment Options in Oncology. 2021 Jan 5
- Chemotherapy and Survival in Patients with Primary High-Grade Extremity and Trunk Soft Tissue Sarcoma.Danielle S. Graham, Ritchell van Dams, Nicholas Jackson, Mykola Onyshchenko, Mark A. Eckardt, Benjamin J DiPardo, Scott D. Nelson, Bartosz Chmielowski, Jacob E. Shabas...> ;Cancers. 2020 Aug 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: