Dr. Brucculeri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1055 S Fort Harrison Ave
Clearwater, FL 33756Phone(727) 442-6245Fax(727) 447-3793
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Brucculeri is a nephrologist in Clearwater, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Morton Plant Hospital, Mease Countryside Hospital, Mease Dunedin Hospital, Largo Medical Center, and Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Largo. He received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and has been in practice 16 years. He is experienced in metabolic syndrome, hypertension, acute renal failure, chronic kidney disease, and nephrolithiasis.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusFellowship, Nephrology, 2004 - 2006
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 2001
- Indiana University, BloomingtonBS, Biology, 1993 - 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- 2017 Top Doc, Nephrology Tampa Magazine, 2017
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2013
- Fellow (ASNF) American Society of Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Minimal Change Disease following the Moderna mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine.Amy Holzworth, Patrick Couchot, Wanda Cruz-Knight, Michael Brucculeri> ;Kidney International. 2021 May 25
- Potassium wasting nephropathy in the setting of tizanidine overdose: a case report.Michael Brucculeri, Juan A Ortega García> ;Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2021 May 1
- 2 citationsRole of sodium thiosulfate therapy in the treatment of digital necrosis due to Mönckeberg sclerosis.Michael Brucculeri, Eugenia Rullan, Antonela Zanchi, Anthony L. Marcotte> ;Hemodialysis International. 2014 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- She's furious at the doctors who failed to diagnose the ailment she endured for yearsJune 6th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: