Dr. Gordon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1121 Cedar Branch Ct. SW
Marietta, GA 30064Phone+1 770-597-4599
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Cowl Gordon is an addiction medicine physician in Atlanta, GA. He received his medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1967. He closed his private practice in September, 2019. He retired from his position as the Medical Director of The Berman Center in Atlanta on March 1, 2023. He is a Fellow of the American Society of Addiction Medicine, and Board Certified in Addiction Medicine. Now that he is retired fully from clinical medicine, he is devoting his time to writing. His latest book, The Twelve Step Pathway: A Heroic Journey of Recovery, is scheduled for release November 1st by the publisher, Rowman & Littlefield.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1970 - 1971
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1971 - 2009
- American board of Addiction MedicineAddiction medicine
Publications & Presentations
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: