Dr. Gordon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Ashwood Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30338Phone(770) 336-7444Fax(770) 502-3744
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Cowl Gordon is an addiction medicine physician in Atlanta, GA. He received his medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine and has been in practice 49 years. He closed his private practice in September, 2019. He is currently Medical Director of The Berman Center in Atlanta. He is a Fellow of the American Society of Addiction Medicine, and Board Certified in Addiction Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1970 - 1971
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1971 - 2009
- American board of Addiction MedicineAddiction medicine
Publications & Presentations
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: