Dr. Edwards is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office789 Central Avenue
Dover, NH 03820Phone(603) 742-5252
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Edwards is an emergency medicine physician in Dover, NH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, NH, Seabrook (NH) Emergency Center, The University of Vermont Health Network - Alice Hyde Medical Center, Beebe Healthcare in Lewes and Millville, DE, and Portsmouth Regional Hospital. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Upstate Medical University and has been in practice over 20 years. He is experienced in Emergency Medicine, cerebrovascular disease, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, toxicology, Hospital Business Administration, and health technology/informatics.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Berkshire Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- ME State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- DE State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: