Dr. Parker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office259 Autumn Leaf Court
Columbus, OH 43235Phone+1 614-598-0048
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Parker is an emergency medicine and anesthesiologist physician in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Cleveland Clinic and Mercy Regional Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Toledo College of Medicine and has been in practice 33 years.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Henry Ford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- The University of Toledo College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Board Certification Emergency Medicine - AAPSEmergency Medicine
- Cleveland ClinicCleveland, Ohio
- Mercy Regional Medical CenterLorain, Ohio
- WVU Medicine - Barnesville HospitalBarnesville, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: