Munachi Nkiru (Onyedebelu) Okpala is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonHouston, Texas
Education & Training
- Texas Woman's UniversityDoctorate, PH.D, 2021
- University of Texas Health Science Center-HoustonDoctorate, DNP, 2018 - 2021
- West Texas A&M UniversityMasters, MBA, 2014 - 2016
- Prairie View A & M UniversityMasters, NP, 2009 - 2012
- Prairie View A & M universityBSN, Nursing, 1998 - 2000
Publications & Presentations
- Caregiver Burden and Associated Factors Among Informal Caregivers of Stroke Survivors.Saviour Achilike, Jennifer E. Sanner Beauchamp, Stanley G. Cron, Munachi Okpala, Samuel Payen, Lyric Baldridge, Nnedinma Okpala, Tahani Casameni Montiel, Tina Varughes...> ;Journal of Neuroscience Nursing. 2020 Dec 1
- Dosing Tissue Plasminogen Activator on a Mobile Stroke Unit: Comparison Between Estimated and Hospital-Measured WeightsAsha P Jacob, Mengxi Wang, Munachi Okpala, Jose-Miguel Yamal, James C. Grotta, Stephanie A. Parker> ;Journal of Neuroscience Nursing. 2021 Jun 5
- Internet Access and Usage Among Stroke Survivors and Their Informal Caregivers: Cross-sectional Study.Imama Ali Naqvi, Tahani Casameni Montiel, Yazan Bittar, Norma Hunter, Munachi Okpala, Constance M. Johnson, Mark G. Weiner, Sean I Savitz, Anjail Sharrief, Jennifer E....> ;JMIR formative research. 2021 Mar 8
- Join now to see all
Office6410 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 325-7080Fax(713) 512-2239
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: