Dr. Bansil is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11234 Anderson St
Loma Linda, CA 92354Phone(909) 558-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Shattered thyroid gland from blunt neck trauma in a child: A case reportNelson H. Bansil> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jun 8
- 16 citationsIncidence of Serious Bacterial Infections in Febrile Children With Sickle Cell DiseaseNelson H Bansil, Tommy Y. Kim, Linh Tieu, Besh Barcega> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2013 May 9
- Children’s Health Orange County (CHOC)Orange, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: