Dr. Hernandez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1671 Crooked Oak Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601Phone(717) 569-5331
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2013 - 2020
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2013
- Johns Hopkins UniversityBA, Neuroscience, 2003 - 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMinimally Invasive Laminotomy for Contralateral “Over-the-Top” Foraminal Decompression Using 3-Dimensional Total Navigation: 2-Dimensional Operative VideoSertac Kirnaz, Christoph Wipplinger, Franziska Anna Schmidt, R. Nick Hernandez, Ibrahim Hussain, Roger Härtl> ;Operative Neurosurgery. 2020 Sep 1
- 10 citationsDefining the MIS-TLIF: A Systematic Review of Techniques and Technologies Used by Surgeons Worldwide:Sara Lener, Christoph Wipplinger, R. Nick Hernandez, Ibrahim Hussain, Sertac Kirnaz, Rodrigo Navarro-Ramirez, Franziska Anna Schmidt, Eliana E. Kim, Roger Härtl> ;Global Spine Journal. 2020 May 28
- Tandem Microscopic Slalom Technique: The Use of 2 Microscopes Simultaneously Performing Unilateral Laminotomy for Bilateral Decompression in Multilevel Lumbar Spinal S...Christoph Wipplinger, Eliana E. Kim, Sara Lener, Rodrigo Navarro-Ramirez, Sertac Kirnaz, R. Nick Hernandez, Carolin Melcher, Michelle Paolicelli, Farah Maryam, Franzis...> ;Global Spine Journal. 2020 May 28
- Join now to see all
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General HospitalLancaster, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: