Dr. Kulshrestha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Kulshrestha's full profile
Office3219 Central Avenue
Kearney, NE 68847Phone+1 308-865-7271
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kulshrestha acquired his medical degree from All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, India. He completed his residency at Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine in Springfield, MA in General Surgery. He also completed another residency at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, NY in Cardiothoracic Surgery. He then completed fellowships at Saint Vincent Hospital in Portland, Oregon, Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine in Springfield, MA, and Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. His previous experience has allowed him to work alongside renowned cardiac surgeons such as Michael DeBakey, Alain Carpentier, Albert Starr, and Randal Griepp.
Dr. Kulshrestha’s clinical interests include: coronary artery bypass, aortic surgery, re-operative surgery, and mitral valve repair, carotid endarterectomy, leg bypass, abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, AV fistulas, lung cancer surgery including lobectomy, pneumonectomy, wedge resection, VATS and decortication.
- Valvular disease, Replacement operations, Mitral valve repair, Valve replacement, Lung surgery, Coronary arterybypass grafting, Cardiopulmonary bypass, Adult cardiac surgery
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2003 - 2006
- UMMS-BaystateResidency, Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- UMMS-BaystateResidency, Thoracic Surgery, 1993 - 1995
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Thoracic Surgery, 1991 - 1993
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesClass of 1982, M.D
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- NV State Medical License 2019 - 2019
- AZ State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1993 - 2004
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 74 citationsProfile of chest trauma in a Level I trauma centerPankaj Kulshrestha, Imtiaz A. Munshi, Richard B. Wait> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2004 Sep 1
- 2 citationsInnominate artery transection secondary to blunt trauma.Stephen Klein, Imtiaz A. Munshi, Daniel T. Engelman, Sabha Ganai, Pankaj Kulshrestha> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2003 Jan 1
- 5 citationsDoes warm blood retrograde cardioplegia preserve right ventricular functionPankaj Kulshrestha, John A. Rousou, Richard M. Engelman, Joseph E. Flack, David W. Deaton, Richard B. Wait, Heather M. Hampf> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2001 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- CHI Health Good SamaritanKearney, Nebraska
- Company Websitehttps://www.chihealth.com/en/find-a-provider/provider-details.physician.0caf825d-eca8-487c-b7ae-493aa8214543.html
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: