Dr. Sharma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 W. Lombard Street
Baltimore, MD 21223Phone+1 443-317-3114
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Prashant Sharma is a Board Certified Psychiatrist and Founder & CEO of Concise Psych, a company focused on 1) Improving Mental Healthcare via Online Education by teaching Primary Care Providers how to treat Depression & Anxiety and 2) Helping Military Veterans with Independent Psychiatric Evaluations & Nexus Letters for their VA Disability Applications.
He is also an Instructor in the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences at Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Sharma graduated from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and then completed a transitional internship year. He then served in the US Air Force as a Flight Surgeon during which time he was awarded the Air Medal and Air Force Commendation Medal. During his last 10 months of active duty, Dr. Sharma was Chief of Aerospace Medicine at his base. After finishing his military service, Dr. Sharma attended the Psychiatry residency program at Johns Hopkins University, during which time he was awarded Frank L. Coulson, Jr. Award for Clinical Excellence. His primary interests in the field are mood and anxiety disorders, although he treats all psychiatric illnesses.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 2015 - 2019
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health PartnersInternship, Transitional Year, 2010 - 2011
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State License 2018 - 2025
- CO State License 2022 - 2025
- AZ State License 2021 - 2025
- NY State License 2019 - 2025
- DC State License 2017 - 2024
- UT State License 2022 - 2024
- KS State License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Frank L. Coulson, Jr. Award for Clinical Excellence Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2019
- Air Force Commendation Medal United States Air Force, 2015
- Air Medal United States Air Force, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: