Dr. Pham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office621 SW Johnson Ave
Burleson, TX 76028Phone(817) 766-7421Fax(817) 447-8100
- Is this information wrong?
- "Always treat patients like how you would treat your family or yourself"
Education & Training
- University of North Texas Health Science CenterResidency, Dermatology, 2011 - 2014
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- Fort Worth School of MedicineClass of 2010
- University of HoustonBS, Biology, Magna Cum Laude, 2001 - 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2011 - 2022
- AOA Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Chief Resident Dermatology - University of North Texas Health Science Center, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Recurrent Granuloma Gluteale Infantum Secondary to Fecal Overflow Incontinence.Zachary Ingersoll, Juana Irma Garza-Chapa, Ryan Pham, Peter Malouf, Joseph S. Susa, Stephen E. Weis> ;Case Reports in Dermatology. 2018 Aug 23
- 3 citationsTreatment of pityriasis amiantacea with infliximab.Ryan K Pham, C. Stanley Chan, Sylvia Hsu> ;Dermatology Online Journal. 2009 Dec 15
- Recurrent Granuloma Gluteale Infantum Secondary to Fecal Overflow IncontinenceRyan Pham, Stephen Weis, Joseph Susa, Peter Malouf, Case Reports in Dermatology
- Vietnamese, Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: