Dr. Read is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5005 N Piedras St
El Paso, TX 79930Phone(915) 742-7777
- Is this information wrong?
- I provide care to adults 18 and over in a clinic and hospital setting for the Department of Defense as an active duty staff internist. I am also a core faculty member of the Internal Medicine residency as well as an associate professor for the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences.
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2020
- William Carey University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State License 2018 - 2020
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterEl Paso, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: