Dr. Dishakjian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11200 Corbin Ave
Porter Ranch, CA 91326Phone(818) 832-4500Fax(818) 832-4522
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology since 1995. As a phlebologist, I have approximately 15 years of experience in minmally invasive varicose vein treatment, laser vein removal and Sclerotherapy.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1994
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- Erie County Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1989 - 1990
- Erie County Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsDevelopment and assessment of a computer-based preanesthetic patient evaluation system for obstetrical anesthesia.Daniel J. Essin, Raffi Dishakjian, Vincent L. deCiutiis, Cecelia D. Essin, Stephen N. Steen> ;Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing. 1998 Feb 1
- TREAT VARICOSE VEINS WITH ENDOVENOUS RADIOFREQUENCY ABLATIONJune 2019
- Insight into VNUS Closure Procedure and EVLT - Two Revolutionary Vein Treatment ModalitiesOctober 13th, 2010
- West Hills Hospital and Medical CenterWest Hills, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: