Dr. Mathur is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office228 Saint Charles Way
York, PA 17402Phone(717) 812-2055
- Is this information wrong?
- I desire to utilize my interdisciplinary training from residency, which emphasizes musculoskeletal and functional medicine, and transdisciplinary ACGME-accredited interventional pain medicine fellowship to obtain an interventional based pain management position to complement my future practice and overall patient care.
Education & Training
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- MedStar HealthResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2013 - 2016
- St Mary Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2012 - 2013
- Medical University of the AmericasClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- MI State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Targeting Nucleolin for Better Survival in Diffuse Large B-cell LymphomaB George, N Jain, X Wang, K Patel, R K Singh, K H Young, F Samaniego, R Mathur> ;Nature.
- Diagnosis of Ulnar Neuropathy Secondary to Snapping Triceps Syndrome Using Dynamic Sonography. A Case Report.Mathur, R, PM&R Journal Elsevier; American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Annual Assembly, Boston, MA, 1/1/2015
- Lumbar Radiculopathy Secondary to Schwannomatosis. ACase Report.Mathur, R, PM&R Journal Elsevier; American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Annual Assembly, Boston, MA, 1/1/2015
- Presentation of Femoroacetabular Impingement After Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis. A Case Report.Mathur R, American J Phys Med Rehabilitation ; AAP Annual Meeting, San Antonio, TX, 1/1/2015
- Join now to see all
- Cerebral Palsy GaitChildren's National Medical Center, Washington, DC - 1/1/2015
- Spina bifida and Spinal Cord Injury GaitChildren's National Medical Center, Washington, DC - 1/1/2015
- Glucocorticoid and Lidocaine Vs. Lidocaine only Epidural Injections for Spinal Stenosis1/1/2015
- Join now to see all
- PAINWeek 2020 Live Virtual Conference: A Needle Jockey’s PerspectiveSeptember 2020
- MedStar Good Samaritan HospitalBaltimore, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: