Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 St Francis Drive
Greenville, SC 29601Phone(864) 235-8396
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 2003 - 2005
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State License 2019 - 2023
- LA State License 2003 - 2006
- PA State License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsNephrogenic fibrosing dermopathy/nephrogenic systemic fibrosis in 2 patients with end-stage renal disease on hemodialysis.Richard Kim, Lijiang Ma, S Q. Hayat, Mansoor Ahmed> ;Jcr-journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2006 Jun 1
- Regency Hospital of GreenvilleGreenville, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: