Dr. Lin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14642 Newport Avenue
Tustin, CA 92780
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Lin is a fellowship-trained, minimally-invasive orthopedic spine surgeon in Los Angeles and Orange County, California.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterSpine Surgery
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellChief Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2013 - 2015
- CA State License Active through 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsThe arterial anatomy of larynx transplantation: Microsurgical revascularization of the larynxJames P. Anthony, Peter A. Argenta, Philip P. Trabulsy, Richard Y. Lin, Stephen J. Mathes> ;Clinical Anatomy. 1996 Jan 1
- 93 citationsThe Fetal Fibroblast: The Effector Cell of Scarless Fetal Skin RepairH.P. Lorenz, Richard Y. Lin, Michael T. Longaker, David J. Whitby, Adzick Ns> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1995 Nov 1
- 116 citationsExogenous Transforming Growth Factor-Beta Amplifies Its Own Expression and Induces Scar Formation in a Model of Human Fetal Skin RepairRichard Y. Lin, Kerry M. Sullivan, Peter A. Argenta, Martin Meuli, H.P. Lorenz, Adzick Ns> ;Annals of Surgery. 1995 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Spine Surgeon Leader to Know: Dr. Richard Lin of Pacific Coast Orthopaedic InstituteAugust 3rd, 2018
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical CenterFountain Valley, California
- Chapman Global Medical CenterOrange, California
- Foothill Regional Medical CenterTustin, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: