Dr. Ortizo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6405 Day St
Riverside, CA 92507
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Fellowship, Gastroenterology, 2018 - 2021
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Single-center experience demonstrating low adverse events and high efficacy with self-expandable metal esophageal and biliary stents for pseudocyst and walled off necr...Ronald D. Ortizo, Farid Jalali, Daniel Thieu, Allen R. Yu, Robert F. Bucayu, Christopher Paiji, Kyle J. Fortinsky, Kenneth J. Chang, John G. Lee, Jason B. Samarasena> ;Endoscopy International Open. 2020 Aug 31
- 19 citationsExposure to oral contraceptives increases the risk for development of inflammatory bowel disease: a meta-analysis of case-controlled and cohort studies.Ronald D. Ortizo, Stephanie Y. Lee, Emily T. Nguyen, Mohammad Mazen Jamal, Matthew M. Bechtold, Douglas L. Nguyen> ;European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology. 2017 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: