Dr. Polselli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 N Lakemont Ave
Winter Park, FL 32792Phone(407) 975-3315 x #700Fax(407) 691-0316
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ryan Polselli is a diplomate of the American Board of Radiology with fellowship training in Breast Imaging. He graduated medical school from the University of South Florida in 2006 and completed a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Emory University in 2011. He then completed a fellowship in Breast Imaging as an Associate Professor of Medicine at Grady Memorial Hospital and the Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University.
Dr. Polselli began his clinical career as the Director of Breast Imaging at Memorial Health University Medical Center in Georgia. During his tenure, he is most proud of increasing the quality of care for patients in the community by significantly increasing the cancer detection rate and implementing cutting edge diagnostic technology such as MRI guided breast biopsies.
While Dr. Polselli was medical director, the hospital was awarded the designation of a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE) from the American College of Radiology, as well as fulll accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Dr. Polselli is the currently the lead interpreting breast imaging radiologist for 4 outpatient imaging centers. He interprets over 20,000 2D and 3D mammograms per year and has performed thousands of stereotactic guided, ultrasound guided, and MRI guided breast biopsies. He holds provisional patents for several breast imaging medical devices which improve patient care and reduce medical errors.
He believes the biggest opportunity for improvement in the field of Breast Imaging currently lies with increasing the quality of mammographic interpretation through the use of fellowship trained breast imagers and making breast cancer screening more accessible and convenient to patients.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Women's Imaging, 2011 - 2012
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2007 - 2011
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic & Medical Nuclear Physics
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist International Society of Clinical Densitometry, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Ryan Polselli: Are MammoLink® Services Right for Your Clinic?5/2/2018
- Breast Imaging Company MammoLink℠ Rings in the New Year with Bold PredictionsJanuary 20th, 2017
- What Every Woman Should Know About Breast MRIJuly 12th, 2017
- Ryan PolselliApril 21st, 2022
- CEO, MammoLink2016 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: