Dr. Farrukh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Farrukh's full profile
Office475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone+1 718-226-9158Fax+1 718-226-6964
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Cohen Children's Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2011 - 2014
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 2011, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsThe additive value of pelvic examinations to history in predicting sexually transmitted infections for young female patients with suspected cervicitis or pelvic inflam...Shamyla Farrukh, Adam B. Sivitz, Bilgehan Onogul, Kavita Patel, Cena Tejani> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Dec 1
- Staten Island University HospitalStaten Island, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: