Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Spencer AmoryNew York-Presbyterian Hospital
Overview of Dr. Amory
Dr. Spencer Amory is a general surgeon in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital. He received his medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and has been in practice 34 years. He is one of 262 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 32 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital who specialize in General Surgery. He has 1 publication and 16 citings.
Office161 Fort Washington Avenue
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Surgery, 1983 - 1989
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2005-2014
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: