Dr. Paterno is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office349 Penny Ln
Concord, NC 28025
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education ConsortiumResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1997 - 2001
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1997
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityBS, Biology, 1988 - 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 238 citationsThe influence of patient-related factors and the position of the acetabular component on the rate of dislocation after total hip replacement.Steven A. Paterno, Paul F. Lachiewicz, Scott S. Kelley> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1997 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: