Dr. Hansbrough is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8080 Bluebonnet Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70810Phone(225) 767-7200Fax(225) 767-7386
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Hansbrough is an otolaryngologist in Baton Rouge, LA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, Woman's Hospital, and Baton Rouge General Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and has been in practice 40 years. He specializes in otolaryngic allergy, ped otolaryngology (ent), and rhinology & paranasal sinus disease and is experienced in sleep medicine, pediatric otolaryngology, otolaryngic allergy, rhinology and sinus disease, and hearing disorders.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology, 1979 - 1982
- SCL Saint JosephResidency, General Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- Earl K Long Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1978 - 1989
- LA State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: