Dr. Durell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLilly Corporate Center
Indianapolis, IN 46285Phone+1 317-276-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2004
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsAtomoxetine Effects on Executive Function as Measured by the BRIEF-A in Young Adults with ADHD: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled StudyLenard A. Adler, David B. Clemow, David Wynne Williams, Todd M. Durell> ;Plos One. 2014 Aug 22
- 14 citationsNeurophysiologic predictors of response to atomoxetine in young adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: A pilot projectAndrew F. Leuchter, James J. McGough, Alexander S. Korb, Aimee M. Hunter, Paul E.A. Glaser, Ahmed Deldar, Todd M. Durell, Ian A. Cook> ;Journal of Psychiatric Research. 2014 Jul 1
- 36 citationsA review of the abuse potential assessment of atomoxetine: a nonstimulant medication for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderHimanshu P. Upadhyaya, Durisala Desaiah, Kory Schuh, Frank P. Bymaster, Mary Jeanne Kallman, Clarke David O, Todd M. Durell, Paula T. Trzepacz, David O. Calligaro, Eri...> ;Psychopharmacology. 2013 Feb 9
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: