Dr. Brohawn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWilliam Brohawn III MD, LLC
3018 Plantation Cir W
Tupelo, MS 38804
- Is this information wrong?
- 25 years of experience as an ABIM certified internal medicine physician, with a focus predominately on hospital medicine (inpatient care). My goals are high quality medical care with efficient use of hospital days and resources, while maintaining a strong emphasis on outcomes and individualized patient/family education at the bedside.
I firmly believe good outcomes longitudinally cannot be achieved without always performing the first duty of a physician - - to educate the patient of their condition(s) and their implications to their life and well-being, and the reasons for complying with the medicines and lifestyle changes that will positively impact on their health and quality of life.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2013
- MS State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2020
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: