Dr. Burden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4485 Furling Ln
Destin, FL 32541Phone(850) 654-1194Fax(850) 654-3380
- Is this information wrong?
- I have developed my skills in plastic surgery from head to toe: Browlift to Labiaplasty, breast augmentation to liposuction. I am known for my endoscopic skills for brow lift and breast augmentation. I am also experienced with the Brazilian Buttlift.
Allergan corporation has designated me a a trainer and speaker. I have participated as faculty at National meetings for Mentor and Allergan.
I have management experience with a skin care clinic, ambulatory surgery center, as well as, a plastic surgery practice.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1993 - 1995
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1988
- Virginia TechBS Biochemistry Maj. Chem min. Computer programming emphasis, Science and Technology, Cum Laude, 1980 - 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2007 - 2014
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- LA State Medical License 1989 - 2014
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEndoscopic breast subpectoral augmentation for second-degree breast ptosis.William R. Burden, Patrick M. Kelley> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2001 Mar 1
- 10 citationsSkin-sparing mastectomy with staged tissue expander reconstruction using a silicone gel prosthesis and contralateral endoscopic breast augmentation.William R. Burden> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2001 Mar 1
- 1 citationsThe Vagus Nerve, Gastric Secretions, and Their Relationship to Peptic Ulcer DiseaseWilliam R. Burden, J. Patrick O'Leary> ;Archives of Surgery. 1991 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Skin Care Clinic Cedar Grove, FlDecember 12th, 2018
- Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald CoastMiramar Beach, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: