Dr. Liu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 W 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46260Phone+1 717-851-4005Fax+1 717-812-2495
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Beijing Medical UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2016
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Blockades of effector T cell senescence and exhaustion synergistically enhance antitumor immunity and immunotherapy.Xia Liu, Fusheng Si, David Bagley, Feiya Ma, Yuanqin Zhang, Yan Tao, Emily Shaw, Guangyong Peng> ;Journal for immunotherapy of cancer. 2022 Oct 1
- IRAK4 Signaling Drives Resistance to Checkpoint Immunotherapy in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.Vikas K Somani, Daoxiang Zhang, Paarth B Dodhiawala, Varintra E Lander, Xiuting Liu, Liang-I Kang, Hung-Po Chen, Brett L Knolhoff, Lin Li, Patrick M Grierson, Marianna...> ;Gastroenterology. 2022 Jun 1
- 1 citationsTumor microenvironment metabolites directing T cell differentiation and function.Xia Liu, Daniel F Hoft, Guangyong Peng> ;Trends in immunology. 2022 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: