Dr. Liu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 W 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46260Phone(717) 851-4005Fax(717) 812-2495
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Beijing Medical UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2016
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Endocrine and molecular regulation mechanisms of the reproductive system of Hungarian White geese investigated under two artificial photoperiodic programs.Zhu, H. X.,Liu, X. Q.,Hu, M. D.,Lei, M. M.,Chen, Z.,Ying, S. J.,Yu, J. N.,Dai, Z. C.,Shi, Z. D.> ;Theriogenology. 2018 Oct 12
- Screening of adjunct cultures and their application in ester formation in Camembert-type cheese.Hong, Q.,Liu, X. M.,Hang, F.,Zhao, J. X.,Zhang, H.,Chen, W.> ;Food Microbiol.. 2017 Nov 28
- PTPN14 interacts with and negatively regulates the oncogenic function of YAP.Liu, X.,Yang, N.,Figel, S. A.,Wilson, K. E.,Morrison, C. D.,Gelman, I. H.,Zhang, J.> ;Oncogene. 2012 Apr 25
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: