Dr. Khawaja is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9500 Euclid Avenue / s80
Cleveland, OH 44195Phone+1 216-444-4826
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Zeshaun Khawaja is a neurologist in Cleveland, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Cleveland Clinic, Euclid Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital, Marymount Hospital, Cleveland Clinic, Medina Hospital, South Pointe Hospital, and Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Saba University School of Medicine and has been in practice 9 years. He specializes in spinal disorder and vascular neurology and is experienced in stroke, interventional neuroradiology / endovascular neurosurgery, and cerebrovascular disease.
Education & Training
- Case western reserve Weatherhead school of managementExecutive MBA, Business Administration, 2013 - 2015
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Vascular Neurology, 2012 - 2013
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Neurology, 2009 - 2012
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Staten Island University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- Saba University SOMClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 72 citationsDecline in Stroke Presentations During COVID-19 Surge.Ken Uchino, Murali K Kolikonda, Dena R Brown, Shivakrishna Kovi, Dana Collins, Zeshaun Khawaja, A. Blake Buletko, Andrew Russman, M. Shazam Hussain> ;Stroke. 2020 Jun 18
- 1 citationsCost Analysis of the Addition of Hyperacute Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Selection of Patients for Endovascular Stroke Therapy.Seby John, Nicolas R. Thompson, Terry Lesko, Nancy Papesh, Nancy A. Obuchowski, Dan Tomic, Dolora Wisco, Zeshaun Khawaja, Ken Uchino, Shumei Man, Esteban Cheng-Ching, ...> ;Interventional Neurology. 2017 May 5
- 41 citationsReduction in time to treatment in prehospital telemedicine evaluation and thrombolysisAther Taqui, Russell Cerejo, Ahmed Itrat, Farren B.S. Briggs, Andrew P. Reimer, Stacey Winners, Natalie Organek, Andrew B. Buletko, Lila Sheikhi, Sung Min Cho, Maureen...> ;Neurology. 2017 Apr 4
- Join now to see all
- 2 Your Health: Can Daylight Saving Increase Stroke Risk?March 17th, 2016
- Dr. Zeshaun Khawaja – Stroke Awareness MonthMay 2nd, 2019
- Why You Should Take Heed of the Warning from a ‘Mini-Stroke’October 25th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: