Doximity is pleased to announce the opening of our 2020–2021 Doximity Fellows application. Doximity Fellows have a unique opportunity to contribute to their field in new and exciting ways. As a Doximity Fellow, you’ll have the ability to reach — via original writing, research reviews, or clinical cases — more than one million clinicians. Backed by the power of the Doximity network, you will have an avenue to build and solidify your status as an innovative professional.
Are you a dedicated and passionate writer or researcher? Are you interested in using media to educate and learn from your peers? Do you want to share your voice, ideas, and knowledge with other clinicians? Do you have a unique perspective on health care, clinical research, or life in medicine? We’d love to work with you!
Information about the benefits, responsibilities, and application process for becoming a Doximity Fellow is included below!
All Fellows will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in unique opportunities on the Doximity network, including Q&As, AMAs (Ask Me Anything), physician profiles, and more.
- Initiate, engage in, and foster community discussion on the Doximity network.
- Provide Doximity with feedback and strategic guidance for ongoing product development.
- Join a vibrant community of Doximity Fellows, with opportunities to engage, collaborate, and build relationships.
Fellowship Track Descriptions
- Clinical Case Fellows will provide 6 previously unpublished clinical cases for Doximity’s exclusive use on the newsfeed and in email digests. Each case must feature, at a minimum, a short case description (4–6 sentences) and one image. After the community has guessed the diagnosis in the comments, Fellows will have the opportunity to engage with members in discussion and provide the answer.
- Op-Med Fellows will be responsible for submitting 6 thoughtful pieces of original writing throughout the year (700–1,000 words each). The writing must be narrative (versus clinical) in nature and may chronicle patient encounters, opinions about health and medicine-related topics, and personal experiences.
- Research Review Fellows will be responsible for reviewing and/or responding to 6 pieces of published research from an established source of medical authority. Research reviews must be clinical (versus narrative) in nature and will ideally highlight and expand on timely topics of medical interest.
Length of Program
The Doximity Fellows program is a one-year program. All positions are remote.
Benefits and Perks
As a Fellow, your voice, content, and perspectives will be elevated across the Doximity network. You’ll have opportunities to work with the Doximity team to help shape the future of the network. You’ll receive individualized editorial support from our team, including brainstorming sessions, workshops, content review, and professional editing. You’ll also receive statistics and feedback on how your articles, reviews, or clinical cases perform on the network. Finally, we provide a monetary stipend in the amount of $599 for the year, along with 200 Doximity stock options.
Candidates must be:
- An MD or DO who has completed residency and is licensed to practice medicine in the United States
- An MD or DO who is currently in residency or fellowship
- An NP or PA who has graduated from an accredited training program and is state-licensed and nationally certified with a master’s in advanced practice nursing or a master’s in PA studies
- An NP or PA student
- A PharmD or RPH
- A PharmD or RPH student
- A medical student currently enrolled in a US LCME-accredited medical school or AOA-accredited osteopathic school
- A Doximity member
- A forward-thinking and enthusiastic leader in their field
- Eager to share stories and insights with peers, create new types of content, and push your own creative boundaries
- The ideal candidate will be a dedicated writer, researcher, or educator interested in building and engaging with the Doximity network