Are you Dr. Davila?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office36485 Inland Valley Dr
Wildomar, CA 92595Phone(951) 677-9773
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. A Davila, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Wildomar, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Nevada, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Southwest Healthcare System, Inland Valley Campus, Southwest Healthcare System, and Riverside University Health System-Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Lukes University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- AZ State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCardiac Arrest on the Links: Are We Up to Par? Availability of Automated External Defibrillators on Golf Courses in Southeastern PennsylvaniaJohn Lucas, A. Alex Davila, Kevin N. Waninger, Michael B. Heller> ;Prehospital and Disaster Medicine. 2006 Apr 1