Dr. Sherlag is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Tree Ln
Snellville, GA 30078Phone+1 770-979-9427Fax+1 770-972-3846
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1986 - 1990
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1986
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsUse of limited retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy in nonseminomatous germ cell tumors.A.Paul Sherlag, David E. O'Brien, Sam D. Graham> ;Urology. 1989 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: