Are you Dr. Vallini?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6439 Garners Ferry Road
Wjb Dorn Va Medical Center
Columbia, SC 29209Phone+1 803-776-4000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. A Vallini, MD is a board certified neurologist in Columbia, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Neurology, 1969 - 1972
- Norwalk HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Universidad Nacional de CordobaClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1976 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCarbamazepine as therapy for psychiatric sequelae of herpes simplex encephalitis.A D Vallini, R L Burns> ;Southern Medical Journal. 1987 Dec 1
- [Recent acquisitions about "Australia antigen " and "virus B hepatitis" (author's transl)].A Vallini> ;Annali Sclavo; rivista di microbiologia e di immunologia. 1977 Sep 1
- Spontaneous anticoagulants. Bibliographic reviewA Vallini, L Candi> ;Quaderni Sclavo di diagnostica clinica e di laboratorio. 1972 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical CenterColumbia, South Carolina