Dr. Keswani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Gustave L. Levy Place
New York, NY 10029
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Frameworks for value-based care in the nonoperating room setting.Aakash Keswani, Brian Licht, Richard D Urman> ;Current opinion in anaesthesiology. 2022 Aug 1
- 3 citationsComparison of machine learning techniques to predict unplanned readmission following total shoulder arthroplasty.Varun Arvind, Daniel A. London, Carl M. Cirino, Aakash Keswani, Paul J. Cagle> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2021 Feb 1
- 2 citationsMetric Selection, Metric Targets, and Risk Adjustment Should be Considered in the Design of Gainsharing Models for Bundled Payment Programs in Total Joint Arthroplasty.Aakash Keswani, Daniel J. Snyder, Amy Ahn, Daniel C. Austin, Prakash Jayakumar, Jonathan N. Grauer, Jashvant Poeran, Kevin J. Bozic, Wayne E. Moschetti, David S. Jevse...> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: