Dr. Jain is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 N Beauregard St
Alexandria, VA 22311Phone(703) 845-1500Fax(703) 845-1300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Neurology, 2008 - 2012
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Detection of Helicobacter pylori using nested polymerase chain reaction in gastric biopsy samples.Mahajan D, Jain A, Singh V, Jain AK, Rao GRK, Nath G> ;Indian J Clin Biochem. 2008-07-01
- Correlation of clinical course with magnetic resonance imaging in tuberculous myelopathy.Jain AK, Jena A, Dhammi IK> ;Neurol India. 2000-06-01
- Delayed fatal reaction to parenteral iron therapy.Kazi RA, Diwan SK, Jain AP, Gupta OP, Jajoo UN> ;J Assoc Physicians India. 1991-09-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: