Dr. Kamer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 N. University Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 948-2449Fax(317) 948-2803
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Kamer is a radiologist in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Indiana University Health Blackford Hospital, Indiana University Health University Hospital, Indiana University Health North Hospital, and Indiana University Health West Hospital. He received his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. He specializes in neuroradiology and is experienced in health technology/informatics and medical education.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2011 - 2012
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 2007 - 2011
- St John Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRadiosurgery dose reduction for brain metastases on immunotherapy (RADREMI): A prospective phase I study protocol.Shearwood McClelland, Tim Lautenschlaeger, Yong Zang, Nasser H. Hanna, Kevin Shiue, Aaron P. Kamer, Namita Agrawal, Susannah G. Ellsworth, R.M. Rhome, Gordon A. Watson> ;Reports of Practical Oncology & Radiotherapy. 2020 Jul 1
- An Institutional Academic and Research Track Curriculum for Radiology Residents: Development, Implementation, and Outcomes Assessment at 6 Years.Nicholas A. Koontz, Aaron P. Kamer, Darel E. Heitkamp> ;Academic Radiology. 2020 Sep 1
- 1 citationsGanglion cyst of the temporomandibular joint with intradural extension: case report.Aaron P. Kamer, Jose M. Bonnin, Robert J. Spinner, Aaron A. Cohen-Gadol> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Mobile Technology Takes Radiology Education to a New LevelJune 2nd, 2016
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial HospitalMuncie, Indiana
- Indiana University Health Blackford HospitalHartford City, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: