Dr. Karlen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 State St
Salem, OR 97301Phone(503) 540-6300Fax(503) 540-6404
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 2017 - 2018
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2012 - 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Refracture Rate of Both Bone Forearm Fractures: A Retrospective Comparison of Casting Alone Versus Casting and Extended Functional Bracing.Lisa Soumekh, Tonye Sylvanus, Aaron I. Karlen, Caitlin Wahl, Aaron J Huser, Walter H. Truong> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2021 May 1
- 3 citationsOrthopaedic Surgery Residency Rotations and Correlation With Orthopaedic In-Training Examination PerformanceAaron I. Karlen, Erik Solberg, Deborah S. Quanbeck, Ann E. Van Heest> ;Journal of Surgical Education. 2018 Sep 1
- 2 citationsTwo cases of partial hepatectomy for malignant melanoma.Aaron I Karlen, Justin J Clark, Linda L. Wong> ;Hawai'i journal of medicine & public health. 2012 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: