Dr. Kenigsberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeJohns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
8630 Fenton St. Suite 1105
Silver Spring, MD 20910Phone(301) 681-9095
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg is a cardiologist in Silver Spring, MD and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Suburban Hospital and Sibley Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from NYU School of Medicine and has been in practice 30 years. He specializes in adult interventional cardiology and is experienced in general cardiology, atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, and hypertension along with interventional cardiology.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1989
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1984 - 1987
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Top Doctors:Washington DC Area Castle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors:Baltimore Area Castle Connolly, 2012
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsFrequency of symptoms suggestive of dynamic coronary artery disease in patients referred for coronary angiography.Richard W. Nesto, Stuart W. Zarich, Glen J. Kowalchuk, Aaron E. Kenigsberg, Scott W. Shurmur, Lawrence S. McAuliffe> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1989 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: