Are you Dr. Massie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9200 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53226Phone(616) 391-3245Fax(616) 391-3130
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Massie, MD is a board certified radiologist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Michigan. He is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's and Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners - MSUCHMResidency, Radiology, 2013 - 2017
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners - MSUCHMInternship, Transitional Year, 2012 - 2013
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsActivation of the PI3K/AKT pathway induces urothelial carcinoma of the renal pelvis: identification in human tumors and confirmation in animal models.Chao-Nan Qian, Kyle A. Furge, Jared Knol, Dan Huang, Jindong Chen, Karl Dykema, Eric J. Kort, Aaron Massie, Sok Kean Khoo, Kristin Vanden Beldt, James H. Resau, John A...> ;Cancer Research. 2009 Nov 1
- 18 citationsGenome-wide scan identifies novel modifier loci of acromegalic phenotypes for isolated familial somatotropinomaSok Kean Khoo, Pendek R, Radoslav Z. Nickolov, Douglas C. Luccio-Camelo, Newton Tl, Aaron Massie, David Petillo, Menon J, D. Cameron, Bin Tean Teh, Siew Pheng Chan> ;Endocrine-related Cancer. 2009 Sep 1
- 460 citationsSomatic mutations of the histone H3K27 demethylase gene UTX in human cancerGijs van Haaften, Gillian L. Dalgliesh, Helen Davies, Lina Chen, Graham R. Bignell, Christopher Greenman, Sarah Edkins, Claire Hardy, Sarah O'Meara, Jon W. Teague, Ada...> ;Nature Genetics. 2009 May 1
- Join now to see all