Are you Dr. Mates?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2165 Little Rd
Trinity, FL 34655Phone(727) 372-6637Fax(727) 375-5044
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Mates, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Trinity, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Alabama. He is affiliated with Medical Center of Trinity, Mease Countryside Hospital, and James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-Tampa.
Education & Training
- USA HealthResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2010 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 81 citationsEffects of Hyaluronic Acid on Mitochondrial Function and Mitochondria-driven Apoptosis following Oxidative Stress in Human ChondrocytesValentina I. Grishko, Min Xu, Renee Ho, A. Mates, Scott Watson, Jong T. Kim, Glenn L. Wilson, Albert W. Pearsall> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2009 Apr 3
- 93 citationsProducts of the Escherichia coli acid fitness island attenuate metabolite stress at extremely low pH and mediate a cell density-dependent acid resistanceA. Mates, Atef K. Sayed, John W. Foster> ;Journal of Bacteriology. 2007 Apr 1
- 20 citationsCXCR3, IP-10, and Mig are required for CD4+ T cell recruitment during the DTH response to HSV-1 yet are independent of the mechanism for viral clearance.Sara Molesworth-Kenyon, A. Mates, Rong Yin, Robert M. Strieter, John E. Oakes, Robert N. Lausch> ;Virology. 2005 Mar 1
- Join now to see all