Are you Dr. Mory?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1736 W Hamilton St
Allentown, PA 18104Phone(610) 628-8372Fax(610) 628-8648
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Mory, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Allentown, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 2006 - 2009
- Main Line Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsNighttime Oxygen Desaturation and Symptoms of Sleep-Disordered Breathing in Long-Stay Nursing Home ResidentsJennifer L. Martin, Aaron K Mory, Cathy A. Alessi> ;Journals of Gerontology Series A-biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 2005 Jan 1
- 50 citationsIsolation of enzymatically active replication complexes from feline calicivirus-infected cells.Kim Y. Green, Aaron Mory, Mark H. Fogg, Andrea S. Weisberg, Gaël Belliot, Mariam Wagner, Tanaji Mitra, Ellie Ehrenfeld, Craig E. Cameron, Stanislav V. Sosnovtsev> ;Journal of Virology. 2002 Sep 1
- 47 citationsProteinase-Polymerase Precursor as the Active Form of Feline Calicivirus RNA-Dependent RNA PolymeraseLai Wei, Jason S. Huhn, Aaron Mory, Harsh B. Pathak, Stanislav V. Sosnovtsev, Kim Y. Green, Craig E. Cameron> ;Journal of Virology. 2001 Feb 1