Dr. Reliford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 646-754-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2008 - 2010
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Psychiatry, 2004 - 2008
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- The Behavioral Health Needs of Youth With Preexisting Psychiatric Disorders in the Aftermath of COVID-19.Timothy Rice, Aaron Reliford, Chiara Calov, James Rodriguez> ;Journal of pediatric health care : official publication of National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates & Practitioners. 2022 Oct 19
- 18 citationsUse of Telepsychiatry in Pediatric Emergency Room to Decrease Length of Stay for Psychiatric Patients, Improve Resident On-Call Burden, and Reduce Factors Related to P...Aaron Reliford, Blessing Adebanjo> ;Telemedicine Journal and E-health. 2019 Sep 6
- 11 citationsImproving support of residents after a patient suicide: a residency case study.Christina Mangurian, Elizabeth Harre, Aaron Reliford, Andrew Booty, Francine Cournos> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2009 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: