Dr. Weisbord is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3461 South County Trail
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(401) 471-6440Fax(401) 294-7291
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2005 - 2008
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRelation of impaired Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction myocardial perfusion grades to residual thrombus following the restoration of epicardial patency in ST-eleva...Ajay J. Kirtane, Aaron Weisbord, Dimitrios Karmpaliotis, Sabina A. Murphy, Robert P. Giugliano, Christopher P. Cannon, Elliott M. Antman, E. Magnus Ohman, Matthew T. R...> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2005 Jan 15
- President, Medical Staff-South County Health 2016 - 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: