Dr. Winnick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Community Drive
Manhasset, NY 11030Phone(516) 562-4664Fax(718) 635-7102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Surgery, 2004 - 2009
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2004
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Abdominal Transplant Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 68 citationsAssessment of hepatocellular carcinoma using apparent diffusion coefficient and diffusion kurtosis indices: preliminary experience in fresh liver explants.Andrew B. Rosenkrantz, Eric E. Sigmund, Aaron M. Winnick, Benjamin E. Niver, Bradley Spieler, Glyn Morgan, Cristina H. Hajdu> ;Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2012 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: