Are you Dr. Patel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office804 E. Woodfield Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173Phone+1 847-605-9500Fax+1 847-605-8700
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aasita Patel, MD is a cardiologist in Schaumburg, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. She is affiliated with AMITA Health Elk Grove Village, AMITA Health Hoffman Estates, and AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center GlenOaks.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2007 - 2010
- West Suburban Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2003 - 2026
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 144 citationsPharmacodynamic Effects of Different Aspirin Dosing Regimens in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients With Coronary Artery DiseaseDavide Capodanno, Aasita Patel, Kodlipet Dharmashankar, José Luis Ferreiro, Masafumi Ueno, Murali Kodali, Salvatore D. Tomasello, Piera Capranzano, Naveen Seecheran, A...> ;Circulation. Cardiovascular Interventions. 2011 Apr 1