Are you Dr. Shah?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone(909) 427-5000Fax(909) 302-8082
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abbid Shah, MD is a board certified internist in Fontana, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center and PIH Health Hospital - Whittier.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2011 - 2011
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 118 citationsRandomized Trial of Urgent vs. Elective Colonoscopy in Patients Hospitalized With Lower GI BleedingLoren Laine, Abbid Shah> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2010 Dec 1
- 63 citationsDoes Capsule Endoscopy Improve Outcomes in Obscure Gastrointestinal Bleeding? Randomized Trial Versus Dedicated Small Bowel RadiographyLoren Laine, Amandeep Sahota, Abbid Shah> ;Gastroenterology. 2010 May 1
- 64 citationsIntragastric pH with oral vs intravenous bolus plus infusion proton-pump inhibitor therapy in patients with bleeding ulcers.Loren Laine, Abbid Shah, Shahrooz Bemanian> ;Gastroenterology. 2008 Jun 1