Dr. Jacobs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office122 Clinton St
Hoboken, NJ 07030Phone(201) 418-3100Fax(201) 418-3148
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 1992
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsIntimate partner violence: Childhood exposure to domestic violencePing-Hsin Chen, Abbie Jacobs, Sue Rovi> ;FP essentials. 2013 Sep 1
- 4 citationsIntimate partner violence: counseling, community resources, and legal issues for IPV victims and perpetrators.Ping-Hsin Chen, Abbie Jacobs, Sue Rovi> ;FP essentials. 2013 Sep 1
- 5 citationsIntimate partner violence: IPV in the LGBT community.Ping-Hsin Chen, Abbie Jacobs, Sue Rovi> ;FP essentials. 2013 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical CenterHoboken, New Jersey
- CarePoint Health Bayonne Medical CenterBayonne, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: