Dr. Janati is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2863 Duke St
Alexandria, VA 22314Phone(703) 801-7745
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1977 - 1979
- Tulane University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1974 - 1977
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Atypical Interictal Epileptiform Discharges in Electroencephalography.Janati, A. B.,ALGhasab, N. S.,Aldaife, M. Y.,Khan, R.,Khan, I.,Abdullah, A.,Khan, A.,Abdelwahed, T.> ;J Epilepsy Res. 2019 Feb 28
- Sharp Slow Waves in the EEG.Janati AB, AlGhasab NS, Alshammari RA, saad AlGhassab A> ;Neurodiagn J. 2016-06-01
- Nystagmus in laurence-moon-biedl syndrome.Janati AB, ALGhasab NS, Haq F, Abdullah A, Osman A> ;Case Rep Ophthalmol Med. 2015-01-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: