Are you Dr. Ansari?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office74 Ocean Ter
Staten Island, NY 10314Phone(718) 698-2106
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abdul Ansari, MD is a cardiologist in Staten Island, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island and NYC Health + Hospitals / Woodhull.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- St Agnes HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1963 - 1965
- Osmania Medical College NTR UHSClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1972 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsHyper-Expression of PD-1 Is Associated with the Levels of Exhausted and Dysfunctional Phenotypes of Circulating CD161 ++ TCR iVα7.2 + Mucosal-Associated Invariant T Ce...Yean K. Yong, Alireza Saeidi, Hong Y. Tan, Mohamed Rosmawati, Philip F Enström, Rami Al Batran, V Vasuki, Indranil Chattopadhyay, Amudhan Murugesan, Ramachandran Vigne...> ;Frontiers in Immunology. 2018 Mar 19
- 29 citationsDecrease of CD69 levels on TCR Vα7.2+CD4+ innate-like lymphocytes is associated with impaired cytotoxic functions in chronic hepatitis B virus-infected patients:Yean K. Yong, Hong Y. Tan, Alireza Saeidi, Mohamed Rosmawati, Nadia Atiya, Abdul W. Ansari, Jayakumar Rajarajeswaran, Jamuna Vadivelu, Vijayakumar Velu, Marie Larsson,...> ;Innate Immunity. 2017 Jun 13
- 6 citationsHarnessing the immunotherapeutic potential of T-lymphocyte co-signaling molecules in transplantation.Abdul Wahid Ansari, Mohammad Afzal Khan, Reinhold E. Schmidt, Dieter C. Broering> ;Immunology Letters. 2017 Mar 1
- Join now to see all